Integrated by Design™
Crestron Home Integrated Technology
Integrated Home Technology enables all technology in your home to seamlessly communicate together in an intelligent way to simplify your life. It encompasses much more than just lighting and shade control. Today’s modern home must combine lighting, climate, shades, home entertainment, security, and more on a single platform.
Only Crestron provides end-to-end control solutions engineered from the ground up to deliver truly integrated home technology. By making products specifically designed to work together, we’ve eliminated the challenges of connecting a mix of disparate products from multiple vendors.
The truly integrated home is now a reality. The result is one seamless, worry-free system that delivers an incredible user experience.
For more than 40 years, we’ve provided revolutionary products and solutions that shape the living experience of the modern home. There’s no better reward you can give your family, no better upgrade you can give your home.
Explore the world of Crestron Integrated Home Technology.
Technology should simplify your life, not complicate it
More than a place to prepare food, today’s modern kitchen serves as the ultimate gathering place. With Crestron, you can bring the conveniences of the rest of the home into your kitchen without the clutter.
Check the weather, sports scores, or a recipe on the Internet while cooking dinner. Shut off lights, view security cameras, and adjust the temperature in other rooms while watching your favorite TV show or Blu-rayTM movie.
Whether reading a book on a rainy day, enjoying a romantic evening, hosting a gathering with friends, or just hanging out in front of the TV, you live in your living room. Crestron home technology can be artfully blended into any interior design and lifestyle. You get seamless technology you can easily live with - one touch control of your entire home.
Entertain and create the perfect ambiance with just a tap. From your choice of discreet designer keypads, adjust light dimming and shades.
While you’re there, select and listen to your favorite music - CD, iTunes®, even Pandora® - in every room from our high-energy in-ceiling speakers.
At the end of a long day, settle into the comfort of your bed and let all your stress melt away. Control more than just the TV from a handheld remote. Select “goodnight” to turn off all the lights in the house, turn on the camera outside the front door and adjust the nightlight for the kids. You can even make sure that all the shades are drawn and the temperature is set back without getting out of bed.
Personalise Your Smart Home
Once your Crestron system is complete, Pyng makes it easy and fun to personalize any scene or setting to make your smart home even more comfortable, convenient, and luxurious. All of your settings are backed up in the cloud so you can make changes with total confidence.
Total Mobile Control
Your mobile device is only as powerful as the control system behind it. With Crestron mobile solutions you’re always connected to the most important things in life – your home and your family. Whether at the office, stuck in traffic, at the airport, or on the other side of the globe, reliable whole home control and monitoring are at your fingertips. Anywhere, anytime.
Keep your finger on the pulse of all your homes from wherever you are with Crestron mobile home solutions. Not only can you adjust the lights, shades, and temperature in your primary residence, but also in your vacation home, your condo in the city, and any other property you desire. All from one powerful app.
From your smart phone or Web browser, use our Crestron control app to check on the kids at home, or your elderly parents in another state. Set the perfect temperature at your ski house, or fire up the spa at the beach house.
- Use Wi-Fi® in the home or 3G and 4G networks remotely – you’ll always be connected
- Works seamlessly with Apple® iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch® and AndroidTM devices
- Select movies and music, adjust volumes, set lighting levels and room temperature, view security cameras and more + Customized and personalized graphics for intuitive touch screen control of all systems in all your properties
Save Energy with Crestron Integrated Home Technology
Saving energy involves more than simply harvesting daylight and dimming lighting levels. Lighting and shade control is only a small piece of managing your home’s energy usage. Lighting accounts for about 20% of your home’s electric bill. What about the other 80 percent?
Rather than thinking of all the environmental systems as separate and independent, think of the home as a delicately balanced ecosystem. Combine all the home systems to create the most comfortable, convenient and energy efficient home possible. Crestron integrates all home electronics, heating/cooling, lighting and shades so they communicate together
on a single, platform to maximize energy savings.